Post 2: The Best Concert Ever



Well, every time that I hear the question about who is the best concert to me, I remember the Pearl Jam concert. I think it was the best concert ever; Eddie Vedder was there, it was held at Estadio Nacional in Santiago and the heat was intolerable at 12 o'clock. The concert was in 2015 and I Remember it like it was yesterday. I went with my friend "Palu", a friend from the university and some friends from the neighborhood. I liked to smoke weed and listen to the live music with my friends that were there, we ate some crisps, drank coca cola and sing a lot of songs!


I have never heard at Eddie Vedder live before, his voice was so melodic and sometimes I just wanna cry listening at the beautiful songs that the guys played. At the beginning I didn’t like to stay there because i was in a very thight place. But then one of my favorite songs started playing: Black. While Eddie kept playing that song I felt the music coming through my skin and later i was so exited that i ended up jumping in front of the stage!


I remember being so stoned when I heard "even flow"started. With my friend Palu we sang the whole song until we lost our voice and then we smoked our last joint before going home.

Comentarios

Entradas populares