Post 3: My Best Friend

Well, I'm a person with many friends, but I consider that the best friend is more than just that, it's like a brother. in my case, my best friend's name is Cristobal. 
We've known each other for 15 years because we were schoolmates, we liked similar things like sports and business, since we were kids. 
Cristobal went on a trip with his family and came back being nicknamed "palurdo" after insulting a mutual friend of us with that word in front of all of our classmates.
I consider Palu to be my brother because he has always supported me, even in the most difficult moments of my life he lent me a hand.
Our best moments are always in crop harvest seasons, both of us are weed growers and we like to exchange our weed and share with our closest friends. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares